Donations are a great and important way to help extend the efforts of camp ministry. Mountaintop Retreat is recognized by the IRS as a 501c3 organization, thus, your donations, both financial and tangible, may be tax deductible. We do receipt all donations!
Check donations can be mailed to:
63451 Ida Road,
Montrose, CO. 81401
We accept online donations through PayPal where you can donate using any major debit or credit card!
Food donations, in the form of gift cards, help use funds we would normally have towards food costs, or other ongoing needs for the camp, especially our operational and maintenance needs. To make a gift card food donation go here!
Below is a list, though not exhaustive, of our current and most urgent maintenance needs. Wouldn't it be wonderful if a church or sunday school class elected to take on one of these as a mission and ministry project? Contact us on how you can make a difference in the lives of campers by donating to our Maintenance Campaign!
- Bathrooms need paint and new flooring $1850.00
- Roof on the garage at the camp house needs replaced $800.00
- Roof on the Maintenance Building needs replaced $950.00
- The Dining Room, & Kitchen needs to be remodeled $250,000.
- Two new dorms needed @ $100,000.00 each. Read more by opening/downloading this Adobe Acrobat PDF!